For advice on buying Chilliwack foreclosures, do not hesitate to contact the Kinfolk Real Estate Group. They offer a deep understanding of the foreclosure process and can make sure your goals are met.
Buying a Chilliwack foreclosure represents a chance to buy a home at a bargain price. However, to ensure that is the case, you should work with a real estate professional who can help you assess all buying opportunities.
Foreclosure sales work a bit differently to regular home sales, and it is recommended to work with someone who understands that process to ensure everything goes smoothly.
What you should know about buying a Chilliwack foreclosure:
- You will not be able to include any subjects with your offer. Foreclosures listings are bought as-is.
- You must include a Schedule A form with your offer. This form says that the owner/lender is not responsible for repairs to the property. You will have to do these yourself once you take possession.
- Any appliances in the property when you take possession are an added bonus. As they are not fixed, appliances are not considered part of a foreclosure sale.
- Always do your due diligence to make sure you are getting a good deal.
- You may have to compete with other offers when it comes to a foreclosures court date. The judge generally chooses the highest offer.