If you want to buy a foreclosure in Mission, BC, make sure you speak to someone who understands the process and can help you find the right opportunity. Call the Kinfolk Real Estate Group today for detailed advice that will guide you through the process of buying a foreclosure in Mission.
That experience and professional expertise are vital to making sure buying a foreclosure represents a good deal and serves your best interests.
Although there are similarities to the usual home buying process, there are some key differences when buying a foreclosure as all sales go through the court. You should also act fast when you find a foreclosure in Mission that you are interested in.
What you should know when buying a foreclosure in Mission, BC.
- Properties are bought as-is. You won’t be able to add subjects to an offer on a foreclosure listing.
- Make sure to include a Schedule A form with your offer. This document absolves the lender and owner from responsibility for fixing up the property and must be submitted with an offer.
- Appliances, as they are not fixed, are not included in foreclosure sales.
- To make sure you are getting a great deal, do your due diligence. Not all foreclosure deals are as good as they first seem.
- Offers are presented at the court date, and the winning offer is chosen by the judge.